Check up to five results to perform an action.
Standard & Lateral Drive Modes
Improves productivity by providing quick, precise and safe access to large equipment, confined spaces and work areas. Lateral 4 wheel drive allows operator to maneuver into places that standard scissor lifts can’t reach.
• Standard drive mode uses front wheels to drive and steer for minimum turning radius.
• Lateral drive mode, selected at the flip of a switch, turns all 4-wheels 90 degrees enabling entire unit to travel sideways.
• Power source is 24 volts DC with (8) six volt batteries and automatic 50A charger.
• Operator platform of welded steel construction with 42” guardrails and lanyard tie off points in safety plate floor for operator safety.
• 60 F.P.M. travel speed (fully lowered), 30 F.P.M. travel speed (any raised position in standard drive). 15 F.P.M. travel speed in lateral drive mode.
• 18 F.P.M. lift/lower speed.
These units are also availabhle in non-electric fully pneumatic/hydraulic powered versions for use in hazardous environments (compressed air source not included).
• Upper control station with E-stop and battery condition indicator.
• Lower control station to raise and lower platform from ground for safety and maintenance.
• 24” wide access gate.
• 14” OD x 5” wide solid rubber tires.
• Holding valves on lift cylinders to prevent uncontrolled descent of operator platform in event of hydraulic hose rupture or loss of pressure.
• Hour meter.
• PLC control system for reliability and ease of troubleshooting.