Check up to five results to perform an action.
– Excellent atomization
– Homogeneous distribution
– Excellent penetration into corners and body shells
– High film thicknesses are quickly achievable
– Internal or remote fan-control
– Standard and robot base plate for single and twin guns
– Large range of air caps, nozzles and accessories
– Long service life
– Low material consumption
– Extremely little overspray
– Minimal contamination of the surroundings
– Reduction of the VOC emissions
The SupraCoat guns allow the application of a wide spectrum of materials and thus extremely flexible production.
– 1 & 2 component water based and solvent based paints
– Metallic paints
– High solids paints
– High viscosity paints
– Release agents
* In the case of the GA 3000SCEC Robot Twin model the atomizing air pressure must always be at least 14.5 psi smaller than the control air pressure at the air valve.