Top-class spray guns for excellent surface finish results. The innovative HVLPPlus Nozzle-Air Cap
Technology was designed especially for these spray guns (and also for the automatic spray gun PILOT WA 700). HVLPPlus combines the advantages of HVLP and conventional atomization: optimum results are achieved and material is saved at the same time. This makes the PILOT Premium a unique spray gun.
Ergonomic gun body design, suitable for both left- and right-handed users; all wetted parts: stainless steel, large material duct, and no accumulation of material. Body: galvanized cast aluminum, new "Super Cup" (600 ml) with solid, easy-to-remove filter insert.
• Net weight gun with gravity-feed cup: 470 g, material connection gun: 490 g
• Material pressure: max. 8 bar
• Atomizing pressure: depends on model
• HVLPPlus-spray gun: PILOT Premium HVLPPlus (part numbers vary by nozzle insert)
• HVLP-spray gun: PILOT Premium-ND (part numbers vary by nozzle insert)